March 12, 2010

Apologize to My Angels

Dear Mommy's Angels...
 
I'm so sorry I yelled so much today.
I'm so sorry I said 'No' so much today.
I'm so sorry I'm not smile a lot today.
Though I'd became a grumpy mommy today, please don't you girls ever think that Mommy doesn't love you anymore...My love for you, my babies, is never end. Nothing can ever replace it or take it.

I'm so sorry for carried away by my thoughts, that I'd ignored your questions.
I'm so sorry for carried away by my anger, that I'd ignored your tears.
I'm so sorry for carried away by my fatigues that I looked like an emotionless robot.
But I've tried to overcome with it, 'coz I know my Angels will be sad...and that's the last thing I want to see or hear...

Come Angels...let me hug you.
Come Angels...let me kiss you.
Come Angels...let me sooth you.
For you My Angels...I love you so Dear.

No comments: