March 25, 2012

Puurrple....



Darling Angels......

Today I just spent half day with you, so sorry, mainly to my baby boy -Agasha. Mommy must go to Oma Tiwit's for your auntie Desi's Proposal Ceremonial and family gathering (translate: Arisan!). It was crowded and somewhat uncomfy for children, so I guess it was a good decision not to bring you guys along. Still, it felt kind of lonely that I couldn't stand to be away from my baby Angels, and those 3 hours felt like forever :(

Anyway, the event went okay (I think...mommy arrived late hihihi), and I'm happy to meet my Aunts from Palembang-west Sumatra (for my Angels, you called them "Oma" too) ...hopefully we can meet again Tante Yasmin&Tante Ita :)! And here are some of today's documentations (^^,)


Aunt Yuli-Mommy-Oma Yasmin

Oma Tiwit-Aunt Wida-Oma Reni-Mommy

Oma Ita-Mommy


No comments: