October 7, 2012

Earth Calling...

....Mommy!....

I'm still here sweet pies, Mommy is still here....just a little bit distracted ;D. Yup, it's always be one of my weaknesses, to be too concentrate...too focus whenever I learn something new or making something difficult or whatever that's need high attention. And sometimes when I'm on this 'mode' I tend to be Mrs. Cranky...hehehe...bad effect, huh!?

What is it that I'm focusing on? My Knitting Lessons! I'm learning to Knit now! It's not as easy as Crochet, you know...waaay much harder I may say. On crochet, if I made a mistake on my stitches or miss a stitch, I can figure it out easily. But with Knit, a drop stitch means start from the beginning! I'm on my 3rd project now, and still find some difficulties getting through the-after-cast-on rounds/rows. Plus, now I'm trying to make a basic hat using DPN (Double Pointed Needles)....I was so close to change to crochet it instead :p

Well, just a little bit of Mommy's update, I'd better continue my Knit again :). Wish me luck, Angels....Love you :* ! 

No comments: