January 16, 2012

First in 2012

Hai Dearest Angels......

Hmm, it's 2012....WOW! And I've got 3 wonderful children!.........What a life (T_T')

Anyway, for the past couple weeks, i started Blog walking again (to be honest, i just read two blogs...yet). These blogs is inspiring me, in different approach, to start blogging again. Yes offcourse my main reason the first time i made this blog is as my heritage to my children....yes you dear angels (^^,). So you know what kind of Motherhood life that i have, the thougts in my head, feelings that i feel, or maybe just other crazy expressions of me....your Mommy.......ugh, i got teary eyes now :'(

So I would like to thank so so so very much to the beautiful Puput Utami and this smart-unique-one of a kind-bright girl EvitaNuh (frankly,secretly i wish i can turn back time and have your character, Cha...*sigh). Your Blog has magically inspiring me to write again......I can't give you girls an Award (yet), but i hope my kiss&hug will be accepted.....HUG HUG KISS KISS (^^,)


And for all of you out there....

Happy New Wonderful Year!
!!!...2012...!!!

No comments: