January 21, 2012

Two Face



Hai Dear Angels....

I don't understand with Two Faces people. Two Faces people is the kind of people who do sweet talks in front of you but says trashy behind your back (beware with these kind of person okay Darling ;) ). I really don't get it what is the reason. If you hate someone why on earth you have to put effort faking to like that person, BIG question mark for me????

I don't do that. If i'm in a situation where i must behave to someone i don't really in to, i just keep my mouth shut or keep the conversation short. Oh and do the three-seconds smile, and shut again. Like Hancock said :
I'm gonna do me, and I'm gonna let you do you.

So, now you might know if i'm feeling "Yeah we cool...", or "You actually okay, but we're on different page...sorry". And please never never ever played Two Face with me, 'coz if you do, you out from my List.

No comments: