February 4, 2012

"Family Portrait"

Hi Angels.....How are you Dolls?

I got a terribly-emotionally-devastated day. Yup.....and thank God I've got no 'F' word coming out from my mouth....yet.

I've got some questions in my mind that I reeeally love to ask to a certains of people, about definition of this word : F A M I L Y

I personally define 'Family' as Togetherness. People that I can count on, I can trust, a shoulder to cry on, where I can lean on, people with so much love and care and warmness.....people that capable to give me strenght and help me to stay on the right track.

Family is where I go when I'm facing bad things that evil-ish (I know it isn't a word, but it represent my feeling...) enough to make me cry for hours. Family is where I hope to get some spirited booster that can help me stand on my feet again. Family is people that, with all my faith, will show me the reality by saying the truth (even if it's the bitter one) and help me to walk through it....together....

If there's people who pictured 'Family' as 'You do you and I do me' or 'Stay away from my business'.......I really can't imagine what kind of family they had....and I'm to afraid to find out how many love they willing to provide for each other.....Sad.

Yes Dear, Family supposed to take care of each others, not turned your face away from each others. So please please please children, you must not forget the values Mommy and Daddy teach you. I love you so much Angels....more than I can say *kisskiss*




No comments: