February 15, 2012

"Discovery" the "Sony"


Hello dearly Angels.....

I just wanna make a quick post. Suddenly I get bored with my ringtone. So I looked at my music folder and stop by this old time Sony Handycam song I demandedly-downloaded it and made it my Blue Sony Ericsson's ringtone (no darling, I was not being a brand maniac, it was coincidence.....but i will go to Sony Ericsson for my first choice on buying new phone (>,<)...). Anyway, the TV's campaign is sooooo entertaining, that's why I want to share it with you........Check it out :



And here is another entertaining TV campaign of Discovery channel :

2 comments:

Cliff Tuna said...

Advertising campaigns are really influental actually huh :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Hazelnutholic said...

Yup, specially if it can bright up my day.....(^^,)

Thanks to stop by Cliff :D