February 18, 2012

Happy 3 Years!

Alicia, this is the chronology :

5:30 am
I was awaken. I thoght I was dreaming, but I did feel the pain. Felt like my back area been stung by couple of bees.
Went to the toilet, take a pee.
Back on my bed, the sting-heat feeling still there. In doubt, my eyes just wandered the room try to overcome my fast-beating heart.....(my due date was still 11 days away, could it be fast-forward???)
Went to the toilet again, felt like want to take a pee again......oups, me got flek. It was official I was having contractions.....yeay....ouch!
Immediately, I then :
1. Called the Hospital and explained my condition.
2. Wake up your Daddy and told him my condition.
3. Called the cab.....(we weren't had a car that time)
4. Got change. Well, I still wanted to look good, at least puffed on some powder ;)
5. Then off we go.......

Around 6:15 am
Thanked God the Hospital wasn't to far from home. 'Coz the pain was getting intense and more hurtful. That was my most beyond uncomfort ride in my life. I was struggling head-over-feet resisting the urge to push....Hell-NO I'm having birth in a cab!!!

When we arrived a security man already waiting with a wheelchair, precious Lord 'coz I was hardly to even take a step (I kind of enjoying this ride though hehehe). The nurse already knew my status (I called earlier, remember) so she did an internal check right away.

Nurse : "Ma'am, your opening is already 7 cm. We must ready the Labor Room for you. Here comes the ride!"
Me    : "WHAAAATTT!?!?!"

7:00 am
Your Father, Oma, and Opa said that it was a quick delivery (sounds funny,huh...), while for the Deliverying lady (me*sigh) felt like in hell, all those beyond expressions-painfulness, all those sweats....all gone by the time I felt something slided out from Mommy's "vagigi". Just took 3 felt-like-century pushes...and I welcomed you doll, Alicia, one beautiful baby girl, my precious (Y_Y).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, 3 years ago, you were born (the easiest delivery amongst your sister and brother).
So Happy Birthday Alicia.......I wish I can give you the happiest toddlerhood in your live (^^3)

No comments: