February 16, 2012

Daddy's Money


Hai Dearest Angels......

My first born- Aisya, likes to make people happy. She often says to people that she's goin' to buy them present. How Princess-hearted Aisya is....(^^,)

Aisya : "Mom, I'm goin' to buy you a birthday present. Something you really like!"
Me    : "Oh, thank you so so very much Dear!What is it?"
Aisya : "It's a surprise."..............."I'm goin' to buy you Warcraft!" (she can't handle the excitement)
Me    : "Oh my Gosh! Warcraft!" (dramatized-surprised look)
Me    : "But it's expensive dear, do you have money?"
Aisya : "Of course I have-lah, Mom"
Me    : "How much?"
Aisya :....................whispering "How much, Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One day she and her little sister was bought a DIY Princess photo frame.

Aisya : "Dad, can you build the frame?"


(Daddy finished build the photo frame)


Aisya : "Mom, look what I've made!"
Me    : "Wow, beautiful! You made it yourself?" -wink-
Aisya : "Hehehehe....Dad did. But I bought it, Mom!"
Me    : "Really....who pays for it?"
Aisya : "Dad....I just handed the money to the cashier"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get ready to dine at Mall

Aisya : "Mom, can I buy a book later at Mall?"
Me    : "After we have dinner, yes."
Aisya : "Ok, 'coz I'm goin' to buy this Princess book I like. Oh, I'll buy you book too, Mom."
(Run to Daddy)
Aisya : "Dad, can you put some money into my purse, I must buy Mommy a book!"
Me    : (-_-')

PS : My oh my......Aisya darling, when you grow up and read Mommy's blog, this is you at 3 months away to 5 years old.

No comments: