February 10, 2012

Time Passing By - part 1

Hai sweet Angels......

Have you had your dinner, dear? Well, I just watch 'Man vs Food' on TLC (Travel&Living Channel). On this episode (the one Mommy just watched), the host, Adam Richman, takes The Great Steak eating challenge on Baltimore. He must eat 2 kilos of beef steaks and finish it in 1 hour, along with the side dishes! I was drooling as I watched him cut and put those chunk of meats in to his mouth......(Y_Y').....and am still drooling as I write this post...NYUMM!

Anyway, today is a higgledy-piggledy day for me....hahaha isn't that a funny word you ever heard? I just found it (^^,). Means that I got overwhelmed by many emotions and they mixed up into one, this higgledy-piggledy feelings. It can never get enough for me to be grateful to Allah for all of the Blessing to our family. So, Alhamdulillah, today Agasha officially is turn 8 months old...tadaaa! (I know dear, if only you can talk you'll say, "Mom,please...!?!") I'm sorry baby, I'm just a Mother, who deeply fall in love with my babies (Y_Y'). Now you can clap your hands, sit straight, plays with your sisters, babbling with your sisters (is it true that babies and toddlers can understand each other? With their own language? Really???), makes jokes with your funny expression....and you are just 8 months old....madly in love with you dear MasGan (^^3)




And some of your pose





No comments: