August 1, 2012

Time of My Life

Hi Dolls.....

Lately, I've been heard a lot talking about Business, Entrepreneurship, and other How-to-Make-Money discussions. I've heard it from my Brother, my Cousins, my In-Laws, and sometimes from myself. How to Earn More Money......Money, has always been an interesting topic to talk or discuss. But if you ask me, I have other interests that I concerned more than just focusing on making more money.

I had a phase where I earned more than enough to entertain myself, shops for my looks, drove a car everywhere I went, had full control of my own bucks, etc. At that moment I was a slim Lady, a Posh Lady, no little creatures, a bed for myself, hang out until late, etc. Living a good life, you must be thinking.....well, I would say so too, except that I had bills to pay, work deadlines, work targets, and no focused life goals....just flat.

Then, I had a phase where I felt all the privileges I used to have were stripped away from me...all of it. My slim figure, my 'Me-Time', control of money, my socializing time, I even no longer had a ride. Was it tough? Hell yeah.....!! A lot of adjustments I should must made, there were some tears too. Lessons learned applied here, along with patience and never-ending support from a beloved husband...I got through it all. 

Now, after got through some bumpy roads, minor lost and major lost, and been given a great responsibility upon three little lives.....I would happily say that I'm having the time of my life! Why wouldn't I ?! I have three adorable angels, I married a wonderful man, we live in a house (although we're still renting), we don't get wet or get heat, we have a car (although it's still in installments), my husband is making money from doing what he's passionate so he gets less stress, I now have time to do my long time passions which are crafting and cooking, I can be more focused on my spiritual needs, we are not excessive nor short, everything is....RIGHT! And we are so happy with that :D

So.....no, Sir, being rich is not my priority ;)


No comments: