November 10, 2012

Beanie for Hubby

Evening Dear.....

Finally, I made something for my beloved Husband. Hehehehe...your Daddy asked me to craft something for him. Well, maybe after some Knit and Crochet projects I made for my Angels and other family members, it's time I make something for him. So when I was looking at Hat pictures on Ravelry, your Dad chose one picture and said, "Make me this one, Dear". Oh, with my pleasure Honey...'coz he chose a Crochet Beanie picture...YES, back to crochet! ;p

I'm using Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Dark Grey colour. It's a Medium weight yarn...


The Beanie was Crocheted with Knit-stitch look, so I think it's kind of cool. I love the yarn I'm using, I love the pattern --it's easy to follow-- and moreover your Daddy LOVE the result! He thinks it's AWESOME! And then I would say, "Cool, Dude....", hehehehe ;p





ps : Beanie Pattern can be seen at my Ravelry


No comments: