January 8, 2013

Biggest Simple Things

Hi Angels....

Almost everyday is a rainy day here....freezing....but Mommy's still survive ;)

Anyway, two days ago -at a family gathering- I had a nice conversation with my cousin-in-law, Dannii. This lovely lady owns an online Kebaya boutique which produce beautiful and elegant Kebaya. You can visit her online boutique at Inade Kebaya. Since both of us love to create something and sell it...(well, I'm thinking of selling it ;p), so the conversation went on things that we (really) passionate about. I really had so much fun, and miraculously, it became some kind of creative booster for me! AND, I also got introduced to one of her friend who also owns an online boutique and produce her own collection...how great! 

Oh, I'm so grateful with our last talks, Dear Dannii..... I had so much fun, I got new supplier for my shop, I get a creative booster, I even got a slight courage to try taking part on craft bazaar or such. Look what have you gave me, Dannii?! Alhamdulillah, who would expect great things comes from a humble and fun conversation.....I didn't ;)!

So, since I fully recharged, as soon as I got home I picked my hybernating-for-almost-two-months crochet project and said to it..."Don't worry beautiful, I'll finish you now".....



Well, Angels.....what is your biggest Simple thing?

No comments: