January 17, 2013

Puffy Water Dispenser Cover

Hi there Cupcakes..... ;*

First of all, I feel sorry for the Floods that hit Jakarta lately. Almost everyday we have a non-stop rain, and that caused Jakarta is fully paralyzed by floods today. However, I hope the Authority and the Community can cooperate together to overcome this disaster. And I'm hoping for the flood victims are all safe and well in their shelter....Amin
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I finally finished my longest-time-ever crochet project. I let you take a peek in this post, and a week later I managed to wrap it up.......Woooshaaaa.....mission accomplished!!!





There's nothing fancy with this pattern. I just got inspired when seeing this puff stitch, and I have some cotton yarns which had no idea what will be made. So, tried to made a pattern for my water dispenser. And I didn't write down the pattern since the steps was created during the making, so.....sorry :(

BUT, if you like to make your own pattern from Puff stitch, here is a tutorial of How-to Crochet Puff stitch.

I'll see you later, Angels...it's getting chillin' here...brrrr!

No comments: