May 20, 2012

My 1st Crochet Pullover

Howdy Angels... ;D

*hfff* Finally, my Baby Pullover finished. Took almost a week to make this project, and I was need a bit more time to figured out some part of the pattern. I need more than twice to read it again and again until I got what the pattern wanted me to do...hehehehe :p.

It isn't a good one...yet...but now I know the basic of how to crochet a pullover/sweater/jacket, and I know now the trick to sewing crochet seams, definitely will apply it on my next projects (^^,).


My computer desk *slash* my work desk ;p



The Right Sleeve sewing was a mess (in pink circle) as I was still figuring it out, but then after I know the trick the other sleeve looks more better (the upper sleeve)


So....this is the result...Taddaaa...!!!!



ps : I got the Pullover pattern from here

No comments: