May 4, 2012

New Yarns...Yeayy!

Hai Dolls....

Today your niece, miss Sophia, turns 3 months old....hehehe, yes I know she is still a tinny-winny-little missy, but that doesn't stop us to get a nice lunch at the Mall, and I want to check out the Yarn Shop also ;p. So off we go to Pondok Indah Mall, had Daisho's sushi-sashimi for our late lunch (it was around 2 pm, and I was hungry)....





then did some shopping at Toys City (thank you Uncle Toto for the accompany)....





....and I managed to had a short visit to HobbyCraft and bought these beautiful and soft yarns (^^,)

Untitled


New yarns for new projects, I'm sooo excited to improve my Crochet....hm....Mommy is interesting on making Baby Booties/Socks project, what do you say? But supposed I have to delay on that because I have a Beanie waiting to restore. Yes I made the crown to little it doesn't fit properly on miss Sophia's  not-so-tiny-anymore little head :(. So I must undo the stitches until the stitch marker (that purple round marker) and make another increase round as needed. Don't worry Miss Sophia, your perfectionist Auntie will make it a lot much better for you (^^,).

IMG_0885


And this is Miss Alicia showing off her new Strawberry Shortcake's backpack and Agasha's mini steering wheel....



Well then, Mommy had a wonderful also a tiring day, and maybe I just start on the crochet thingy tomorrow when my eyes are wide open......until then, good night Angels, have a nice dream :*

No comments: