May 9, 2012

Trial and Error

Hai Babes......

How are you doing? Mommy is exhausted, having lack of sleep, and very much addicted to coffee.....what!?! I know it can cost my cholesterol high, but that's what happened when your housekeepers affected by Diarrhea and Vomiting, so me and your Dad must babysitting three very much-active little people in the house....Yes then, I've increased my coffee dose and am a coffee addict (@_@)

Thank God, Mommy still have some extra energy and managed to make these Trial and Error projects, just to keep me sane. And the results....? Well, like I told you, these are Trial and Error ;p

It supposed to be a Baby Bootie like in the pic above (-_-')


Just recycling the old hair band to look new :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post! :)


salam kenal ya..kunjungan baliknya
http://madz666.blogspot.com/