December 31, 2012

I lost my Baby Boy

...Hugs my Angels sooo tight...

Oh my God, two days before New Year, and I've got a very VALUABLE lesson. I underlined the word 'very' because it was something that gave huge impact especially for me.

We were at the Mall, at a big Toys Shop, I was busy with Alicia and her Doll selections, everybody was busy with their...things. I was assuming that my baby boy was with one of us, and obviously everybody thought the same about him....that-somebody-is-keeping-an-eye-on-Agasha.....And the next thing we knew, we lost him!

Only God know how I felt, what was inside my head, how I running around searched for him with blurry vision, how trembling my hands was that is so difficult for me just to push a button on my cell phone so that I can show the security guard my baby's picture when reported of my missing child.........only God knows.

Then, when he asked me what outfit that my baby wears, and I answered "Jeans!", like he understand how dying I was he straight away told me to go to the Information booth on the Ground fl. immediately because it was already informed throughout the speaker (thank you Sir, may God Blessed you the rest of your life, Amin). Unexplainable how I could run that far and that fast with my plus size figure, but I do believe this is what you called a Mother Instinct. 

Alhamdulillah, I can hug my baby again. I kiss him, I hold him tight, I apologized to him over and over again....tears all over me. I cried of fear, I cried of relieved, I cried of regret, I cried of happy, I cried of everything. All I know, I have my baby back.......

It was a devastating moment in my life...the worst! God, please don't let me feel it again, I got the lesson.....yes, I surely do got the lesson! There was no blame put on someone's name. It was purely the Adults fault. My failure, as a parent....*sigh. ALWAYS make sure I know precisely about my children's supervision. NEVER think that someone will automatically keep an eye on my babies! Whatever it is, Parents responsible to their Children!


Mommy is holding you tight now my dear Agasha...




Kiss and hugs your Children everyday,every minute, every second, every breath of your life...please!


No comments: