December 9, 2012

Into The Blues

Morning, Dear.....How are you guys doing? Hope everything is good and smooth ;)

I really really need some mood injection here, I mean like Super seriously need it! Well, nothing bad going on or something upsetting...nope, none. In the contrary, I'm in the process of losing weight --it's my 2nd week and I lose 2 kilos yeay for me-- and am about to start a shop...so I'm so exciteddd!

BUT, Mommy is over excited now Mommy is got overwhelmed with it. Yup, when you sooo excited of something, you had so much plans and ideas in your head...and suddenly you just don't know where to start and get anxious about all that...................Oopsy! That's exactly what had hit me on the last three days :( 

Seriously, I became grumpy and moody and felt like having an anxiety disorder...so low.


This morning, I said to your Daddy "I thing I'm on my lowest point of my mood level"....And your Dad just hug me and kiss me and gave me that 'Everything will be fine, Honey' rub in the back, and I feel oh soooo relieve... :)

Sometimes, all we need is just expressing what's in your heart and mind.....and releasing some of that heavy burden on your back. There is limit in every person.


Have a wonderful weekend my Sweet Lollipops..... I Love You guys :*

No comments: