December 29, 2012

New Year Anxiety

Hi my Dearest Angels...Mommy's Sweetest Angels... :)

Here we are. Ready to let go a Year away...and ready to welcoming a Year to come. Time really does fly so fast. One second we are celebrating the coming of a brand New Year, new Dreams, new Wishes, new Hopes...the next second, we already preparing for another New Year...again! Sometimes, I don't even noticed what has had happened in this 12 passed months....how stunned!

You know, Dear...actually 12 months is quite a long time to passed. There are quite a lot of Time for some Actions, some Dramas, some Clean-ups, some Improvements, etc. BUT, in the end of the year, we always complaining of the same old crap : Not enough time!

Well.....do you think so? Do you think 365-days-of-Blessing are not enough? Do you think that 8,760 hours are not PLENTY enough to do something, let's say...Good ('Useful' is for the Intermediate level, if you know what I mean)??? Wow, something is definitely wrong here, and it is not about the time.

I used to be the person that said, "What!?! New Year again?! Darn! I even didn't got the chance to...". Oh yes, blamed it to the lack of time, blamed it to how short this year is, bla bla bla....But you know what, 365 days will always be 365-of-days...won't ever change, except for The Leap Year and it's only 1 extra day. So, the only thing that should be change is.....Me! Or you or we or whoever that person who is still feel that The Time Is Not Enough!

I've changed my mindset, set the arrow on me, and start to manage my plans for the year. And whatever happened in the end of the year, I can trace it down and know how to fix it. Alhamdulillah, now I can be so much easy facing the New Year's euphoria. We the one who knew our strenght, our capability, our passion...we the one who knew well of what we wanted and what we want NOT! So whatever you setting up or planning for the new upcoming year...please, consider all of that. And you have a List that is make sense...for you of course ;)





No comments: