September 10, 2012

I Love You Mister Maker!

Hi Angels.....

Uh, it's late already, but I promised to post on The Mister Maker Workshop, since it was a rare event, and I believe it was special for Aisya and Alicia....so, Mommy can't let you down, can't I ;)

The Mister Maker Show on CBeebies is A MUST show to watch for Aisya, Alicia, and Agasha. Oh yes, although my little man is just 1 year old but he does watch it and he does recognize Mister Maker face....believe me! So, when I know that Mister Maker is going to Indonesia again (yup, it's the second time the show came here and we missed the 1st time) I straightly planned that this time my babies MUST see it (and him of course)! But then Mommy found out about the Mister Maker Contest on Facebook, then I entered it for Aisya.....and Alhamdulillah we got a seat for Aisya to come at Mister Maker Workshop one day before the Mall Roadshow. The seat for the workshop is limited, so it was kind of special for us. Me and Aisya were so excited to see Mister Maker, and the rest of the family were excited to see Aisya's excitement. BUT, the excitement didn't stop right there, because the next day I got news from Mrs. Ruchika, the nice lady from CBeebies Asia, that they got another available seat for Alicia (she knew it from my e-mail). So there we were, one excited family can't wait to see Mister Maker in real! Cool....!

The workshop was on the school day, and the venue was a bit distance away from Aisya's school. We really didn't won't to be late on that special day (I know I mentioned "Special" over and over again...well, because it is SPECIAL ;D!), so I asked Aisya's teacher to permit her not attending class on that day, and of course Mommy did explained why, and her teachers/Misses were so happy for her too....ain't that sweet!?

I can't review the details of what happened on the day. Well, to be frankly...I personally a bit disappointed because the workshop runs much shorter than the scheduled time, which was supposed to be one hour, but because Mister Maker came late so the workshop just runs maybe around....what, 45 minutes?! Well, that was a blink of an eye for me. Oh, another sad thing is, my babies didn't have a chance to take a picture with Mister Maker...(while Mommy already thought of a pose with him too...sad). But, above all, we still had a Special and Happy day to got a chance to meet and see up close and personal with Mister Maker. The face my babies usually just seen behind the TV glass, they saw it in real......"He is REAL, Mommy!!", screamed my girls.....And the wonderful thing for me is, to see their face and smile of happiness. And you know what? That was their first experienced of seeing an idol! For that, I would like to thank you to Mrs. Ruchika for the precious opportunity for my babies, thank you so much :). And for Mister Maker, thank you so much for being such a wonderful role figure for my babies, please keep on be their favourite :).


Okay, if you wondering how was the event like or how was the situation, I resumed up the videos for you



ps : It took time for me to edit the videos. Since "Mommy Perfectionist" is in charge, I more preferred to add pictures and a little bit of soundtrack, but haven't found the right online video editor (yet), any suggestion?

pps : Aisya loves to play the Mister Maker Games at CBeebies.com....or on CBeebies UK! Come and play too!

No comments: