September 23, 2012

September Rocks!

Hi Honey...! ;)

Yes, I love this month a lot! Mommy is a little bit over productive. There have been some hustle and bustle in the crafting area for the last two weeks as Mommy finally finished three crochet projects......yup, three....honey! Three crochet projects and...all DONE! And Nooo, this hot-y Momma is unstoppable about crafting as she already on her next project to make a Cover for sewing machine. But, bad news for me, there's something wrong with my sewing machine so I'm hand-sewing for this project. And of course I'll share the story and some pictures to you after it ready ;). Oh, another update, finally Mommy start to learn Knitting. Aside that I'm so excited about it, I found that Knitting is waaay harder than Crocheting. Well, I'm still working on it and am sure I'll get there somehow... ;)

So, I first started on the Poncho, since August to be exactly. I considered it as a big project, so there were some pausing just to keep me fresh. I'm using two yarns with the colour of Aisya's fave colours, pink and purple. It's Local cotton and I supposed the weight is Sport (but since I joined two yarns together it became Worsted), and using F hook.


The Result.....Ta Daaa....!



Second project is Pretty Hat. I made this cute one in between my paused working on Poncho. It's a lovely and easy pattern. And it's definitely becoming my favourite hat pattern. I was using a 100% wool Sport yarn in dark Pink and light Pink, and made this with G hook.




And for the last crochet project of this month, I made something for myself. Something to warm my neck and also can be accessories for the look. So I was making a lace-y-look Cowl. It's also a pretty and easy pattern, so it's also in my Favourite list in my Ravelry. The Cowl was made with local cotton Worsted yarns using a 4.00mm hook. I love it and use it every night when I'm doin' my stuff on the computer :).

   

Now I can break for a while from Crochet and start concentrating to practice my Knit lesson, and my sewing skill (especially on how to use a sewing machine ;p). I've made some list of both Knit and Sewing project that I am thrill to try to make! Like the Saying said..."Never stop Learning"....You too Honey, go on finding what you desire to learn, whatever that is (but stay on positive things, okay!). Learn it, try to make it, and reward yourself no matter good or bad the result is....the Reward is for the Process, okay Dear?!



ps : For the Poncho, Hat, and the Cowl patterns can be seen on my Ravelry :)

No comments: