September 1, 2012

WIP List

Nope....it isn't 'Work In Progress'...it's WIP for 'Wait in Progress'.....

Hi Angels...  :*

Hi September....I welcome you with lots and lots and lots of yawning.....hmmph...

Finally our helper are back and ready to work, so thank God The Routines will be back to normal....yippi yaayy yeay! And yes, I think a Back Massage would be an offer that must not be rejected...oh, I need that soooo baaad!! BUT, before I could have the luxurious treat, I still have a list of things to do :

1. Make a review of Mister Maker Workshop yesterday
2. Make "Basic How-To" tutorials of Veritas Famula. It's a request from one of my reader ;p, but I haven't        decided it yet of how I'll do it...by video or by pictures...???
3. Working on crocheting Aisya's Poncho....it's 60% done already but I still need to wind 2 more skeins of           yarn :( . "Honey, I really need the Yarn Winder...." - The Seducing Queen -
4. Start on my Knit Lesson with my new Knit Kit.....hooraaayy!
5. Wait...but I also need to sew a sewing machine cover.....!?!
6. .....or can I have a nap for a while....????


No comments: