September 25, 2012

My 1st Paper Pieced Patchwork







Aaah...finally I finished my Patchwork homework, actually it was finished last week but I just got the chance to upload it now :p. This one is the project from The Patchwork Course I attended two weeks ago. When I first knew they were goin' to held a Patchwork course, I was straight away signed myself in, 'coz I already into Quilt and Patchwork for sometimes and it took place not far away from my area (it was held at Depok, about 45 minutes away)....so I said : "Hell, YES!". Our teacher was a very nice lady, and patient also :D. I was a bit confused at the beginning when making this paper pieced, but when I "click" with it I'm back on track ;). Now my Top Quilt is done, and I'm sooo happy and sooo pleased! Can't wait for the next project ;)

For you who lives in Jakarta area and wanted to learn Patchwork and Quilt also, you can check for The Course schedule in their Facebook page here. The lovely teacher is Eka Yunita and she also own a Workshop in Plaza Semanggi, so come and check it out ;)!

No comments: