September 16, 2012

It Would Be Like This....


....My mobile would ring early in the morning, lets say...8.00 AM....

RIIIIING.......RIIIING......

Me : "Hello...."
Mom : "Are you awake already? What's the children doin'? Are they awake yet?"
Me : "Yes Mom, I'm awake...now. No Mom, the children are still sleeping...but I believe they will be soon"
Mom : "Are you coming today? You free today, right!?! Your 'lil brother is free today so what about lunch outside? Or why don't we visit Myscha? We haven't visited her since she outta hospital. Just get up and get ready, i'll picked you and the children!"
Me : "What!?! Mom, yes I'm free today but I don't want to be rushed for sho......"

- phone hung up -


Yup, that was typical my Mother....can not sit still, always wanted to do something or going somewhere. I used to be annoyed whenever I had no class she'll forced make me her driver and it'll take a whole.day! Where would we go, you ask? Everywhere! Take her to her medical treatments, or mall hopping, or friends gathering, or just visiting relatives....anywhere! Often times it made me very upset, because I barely had times to hang out with my friends. BUT, now I realised how much I miss her spontaneity........ (^^,)

Love you, Mother.... :*

No comments: