April 21, 2012

I Got "Hook"ed UP

Hai, Beibs.....

It's been a so-so day, until I received something that I've been waiting for almost a month! I got my UP Shoes! Yup, these adorable pair of pink was finally arrived today... jumping-yeay for that! It's so beautiful, it meets my expectation, and fits my feet perrrrfectly! So I thank you thank you so much to Diana and UP Shoes team for delivering me this wonderful pair...*lots of kisses 

PS : I highly recommend you to check out UP's other collections Here 








Also....because Crochet-ing has -undoubtedly- been 'Hook'ed me (tooowtally ;D) so much, now I'm on my second project : crochet a Beanie. A bit confusing at first, specially with the counting, but after watched an extra tutorial from youtube now I can follow through...fingers-cross, Angel ;)





No comments: