April 27, 2012

This Week Mommy Was...

1) Bought some new yarns and a hookpen -it's because the shop only sell local yarns which are smaller size from my KLUTZ's yarn so I need a matching size hookpen- for my on-going crochet project. Hopefully I can nail it neatly...*fingercross*


2) Attending Aisya's school event. She was take part in Fashion Show for Kartini's Day -a heroic lady from Indonesia who fought for Indonesian women's right- and wore a traditional clothes from Palembang (West Sumatra). And throughout the event, I realized that my little miss Aisya has her own circle now- as she always with her friends most of the event. I was kinda carried away to know it (Y_Y).





3) This week little Monsieur Agasha befriended with milk bottle. Yes he did, sadly though, but after several attempts and the wounds always re-opened -and my baby is still in his early growth and development- I decided to mix with Formulas. It is hard for me, but I'm pleased that I had breastfeed him for 10,5 months continuously without a pause....and we still have that bonding :*



Aside the highlights of the week I mention above, the rest are just Parenting routines and Household routines. Well, how's with your week, Angels? ;)



No comments: