April 18, 2012

Two Times Rookie

Hellooow there, Beibeh!

There was so much excitements today! To make it quick, let me just list them all :

1) Firstly, I was attending this sharing session. It was my first attendance, and was excited to met new people...so, hopes I could come again next week :)




2) My package came this afternoon. I ordered it yesterday and it had arrived today since I gave them a note that I need it URGENT....so thank you so much asibayi.com :)




3) Last but not least, after I write about Retro Mummy I had a moment of reflection, and said to myself : "Lets try to stop the excuses and start to explore (again) my passion....with baby step!"
So here I am having so much fun doing CROCHET! Hehehehe......baby steps, guys, ok!?! If only Corrie knows how she inspired me...Thank you a zillion times, Corrie :*

Not bad for a rookie, don't you think? ;p


No comments: