April 13, 2012

Inspiring Retro Mummy

Hi Darling......

Recently I'm reading an inspiring blog made by an inspiring Aussie Mom, Corrie. She's a mother of four adorable children and a coming soon baby, a Sydney residents, and called her hubby with Retro Daddy....how cool is that!?!

My first met with her blog was because of its cool blog name : Retro Mummy
Then I read the first five posts, just to find out whether or not I'm feeling any chemistry with the blog, with the contents, with all the elements in it that can create a connection between me and the writer. And undoubtedly, I become a follower of her blog straight away! There are some similarity between Corrie and me, we both used to had a good career before decided to become a full time Mommy, and we both love to do crafts. Unfortunately, my excitement for crafting must stop for a while, why? Let's just say "excuses" gets in the way...hehehe :p. Yup, reading Retro Mummy really got me red-faced on this one, 'coz even with the hustle and bustle of being a mother she can still manage to do the things that she love, that's awesome!

Short story, Corrie has inspiring me through her fabulous Blog. Retro Mummy has truly enlightened me and gave me new energy to lead my role as a Mother/Wife/Women......Thank you Dearest Corrie :)




PS 1 : My habits when followed someone blogs, I read it from the bottom, that is from the first posting, that way I feel like reading the person's Life Journal

PS 2 : Thank you uncle Radi from Q9 for editing the web page :D

1 comment:

Radi said...

anytime angels :D