April 12, 2012

Pindang Iga vs Tom Yam Noodle


Hai Angels......Finally the computer was fixed and Mommy can posting again, thanks to your uncle Feu-feu...yeayy! But, one of my Card Reader port is broken, the one for M2 card, so I can't transfer pictures from my Sony Ericsson's memory card....sucks! :( 
Oh well, at least I can upload to Blogger Mobile from my SE ;P....without any further editing :(

Anyway, last Tuesday we had lunch at a new Resto, recommendation from your Oma. Mommy had Smoked Duck & Pindang Iga. Sadly, the Duck was to salty for me but the Pindang was niceee! Didn't bring my camera so no pictures of the food...sorry :p . And, later that night we went to Citoz, I had Tom Yam Noodle at Chopstick, sour and hot, so freshened up! Alhamdulillah, all of us had a wonderful dinner meals, thank you Chopstick ;D !








Dinner at Chopstick Citoz














No comments: