April 8, 2012

Yeay....Blow the Candles!

Hello Dolls...... :)

It is late at night, yes....but I really need to write this post as my gratitude to The Almighty for giving me the most valuable gift of all : TIME. I never know whether I can still make my gratitude next year...yup,you'll never know ;)

Alhamdulillah, I'm so so so grateful to Allah SWT for all the Blessings, all the Pleasures, all the Happiness, all the Sadness, even all the obstacles that You have given me through my 31 years of living in this beautiful world. There's so many had and has happened in my life, the Lost, the Achievements, the Ups and Downs...all those process has made my life much more meaningful...too as a person. 

Up until this point of my life -for 31 years- there's none to be regret, not a single episode I'd like to change, for the wisdom behind it help me to become a much better person and personality. My hopes and prays mainly is to be more Faithful in conducting my spiritual services (specially prays 5 times a day). I'm not pray to become a good mother, instead I pray that I could raise my children to be a good person with humble personality, faithful to God, independent and Balanced. And I'm always pray to be useful and helpful to surroundings, even it's a teeny-weeny things................Amin

I'm not asking any lavish gifts.....I just need the love from my mate, my children, my family, and my dearest Angels where ever you are.....Peace and Love (^^3).

No comments: