April 17, 2012

I Stop Breastfeeding....

....and must go on with pumping.

I know, guys...It is an upsetting change for me and specially for darling Agasha, moreover he tends to breastfeed whenever he feels sleepy. And it crushed me to see him cried angrily this afternoon, like my baby is questioning "Mommy, what's going on? Why am I not allowed to feed?", oh I felt like I wanted to burst in tears (ToT).

Maybe because of my feeding position was not correctly or maybe because of Agasha is starting to have his first teeth, all of that can caused these gaping wounds on my nipples. I'd been through this moments of wounds when I was breastfeed Alicia, it was painful, no doubt. But this time, I have it on both my nipples, and the wound is deeper. I tried using Nipple Shield, but it didn't work since Agasha chewed the Nipple Shield without even noticing that actually there were the real one behind it (-_-'). So I've decided that there's no other way than me must pump the breastmilk out and feed it to Agasha from milk bottle :(

I'm sad, so sad....I really do enjoying feeding Agasha straight skin to skin. How he fall asleep with his lips still attached to mommy's booby, then we both sleep together and I just clutch him close...*sob*sob*

And now.......*more sobs.......

Hopefully it just for temporarily, and hopefully the wounds can heal quickly....Amin


No comments: