July 12, 2012

Congratulation "retromummy"

Good Evening, Angels.....

Birth news is always a good news for me, especially one that I followed through pregnancy. If one of you happened to be "retromummy" blog readers too, than you must have felt the same excitement and joy the same like I feel. Oh yes, I've read every single daily 'adventures' that Corrie -the amazing lady behind "retromummy"- had gone through with her big belly along with 4 amazing Toddlers, and Retro Daddy who's gone interstate the whole week but ready on duty at weekend (highly needed reinforcement, I guess ;p). So, even though there's no relation between me and Corrie, and we didn't know each other even met in personally, but her Blog had built that connection between me-Corrie-her family- and also with (I believe) 2000 other "retromummy"s readers.

Corrie will always has special spot in my life. She had inspired me to write again, to blog again with the right purpose. And now, after neglected for some years, I start on posting again, although haven't been able to manage for daily post (yet), but now I'm feeling like a new person. Oh yes I am...because I know that Mommy's blog is a treasure for my babies when they grew up later, when Mommy won't be here to accompanying them again. By reading it they will still feels me close.......well, Angels, I'll always be near, that's a promise...pinky promise (^^,)

Back to topic, again I would say Congratulation dearest Corrie, I love you and your family and of course baby Emerson Charles who responsible for my over excitement and joyness throughout your mummy's pregnancy. And Precious God now you are here, and if only you're close then this women would kiss you and hugs you non-stop ;*...... Now let me share you Joy moments from "retromummy" :





No comments: