July 6, 2012

Oh, so Handsome!

Hi there Dolls......

Still in holiday mood, so I guess it's still tolerable to wake up at 9AM, even the morning-alarm monsieur Agasha is also wake up late. We definitely enjoying life here ;)

What's up today? Daddy's clue was, "I want Duck Rice. Let's have Duck Rice". Off we go then to Pondok Indah Mall 2 (PIM 2) to have Duck Rice for lunch, a long with Oma-Opa, Feufeu-Iway, and of course little Miss -high pitched- Sophia. The Food Court was crowded, needed 2 laps before we decided to sit on the outer ring near Pizza Hut. A bit far from the Duck Rice's stall, but the bright side was the children had spaces to running around and still in our sight.

My highlight of the day was the handsome-one-year-old Monsieur Agasha. As he grew the more Mommy likes to dress him up, so todays shopping was for Agasha only.....I know, I can't helped it! Oh he was so cute and damn so handsome wearing red-checkered shirt, cargo pants, and blue canvas shoes....thank goodness he's still a year old. And yes I tried to take some pictures, and hoping for a good-with-no-blur pictures....but......






Since Mommy shot it from camera phone and Agasha wasn't stand still, no surprise the results are poor and messy. But at least we've got the pictures ;p. 



And below are the whole collections. The Shirt is a gift of birth, the Pants is from uncle Dimas-aunty Wida, and the Shoes are from uncle Sahal-aunty Yuning.




Like to dress up your little boy too? I recommend you to check on Boys collection at Amazon.com,  they having discounts up to 70%. I've made my picks for my Angels, they're in "Fave for Angels" banner on the side bar ;)





2 comments:

Jendela Jelita said...

agashaaaaa~~~ :*

Hazelnutholic said...

Tante Ndeeeeen....!Pada ngumpul di dojo nih anak2 (deden),mo pada training camp mpe besok pagi!