July 5, 2012

More Hooks!

Hiya, Angels......!

I'm excited! Finally my package is arrived! The package that I've waited for almost 3 weeks is now in my hand...hahahaha *evil laugh*! I straight on trying them all as soon as I unwrapped it for a quality check....and all of it are comfortable to use and runs smoothly when I did a sc, dc, and of course did a couple inches of chain......my new crochet hooks are passed all tests! 



(I bought my crochet hooks from Christi's Collections at Amazon.com, the Seller Rating is 99% positive and now I'm one happy costumer...so I definitely recommend this seller :D)



Another things that I would like to recommend is this crochet book...



I didn't buy this from Amazon.com, but it's in my wish list. I love it, it's complete with all the granny shapes you could ever wanted to make. Squares, Hexagons, Triangles, Circles, even unusual shapes. You can take a peek of the inside at Amazon.com...



...and here are a bit of sneak peek from me...







Now...is there any reasons for Mommy not to be excited, with these indulgence..?! Move aside....there's one hot momma with hooks ready to rock!!!

No comments: