July 26, 2012

The List...

...of what's going on in Mommy's daily this week :
  1. Fasting. It's been 6 days and still have 24 days to go....Insya Allah.
  2. Addicted to my 'Night Snack' : Plain yoghurt with Strawberry jam.....yumm!
  3. Making a big crochet project for my coming soon niece. It's 55% on progress. What is it? The clue is.....I'm making it in rounds not rows......hehehe I know, it's not helping ;p.
  4. Always queuing to use the computer. Who else would use it if not Daddy or Miss Aisya of course :(
  5. Interested to learn how to Quilt. Watching Quilting tutorials on Youtube is becoming my second addiction.
  6. And because of that I bought a Handy Stitch to learn sewing/Quilting small projects ;)
  7. Also bought 10 balls of local yarns.....hehehe ;)
  8. Watched Batman  Dark Knight Rises and I think Nolan-Bale duo is AWESOME! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to watch it on the Theatre and buy the DVD!
That's all.......Kiss kiss :* !

No comments: