July 20, 2012

Crochet Updates

Buona notte, Angeli.........

And that would be 'Good Evening, Angels....' in Italy ;)

How are you doin'? Mommy is well, Alhamdulillah....Although I'm starting to feel the stiff around my neck is coming back again. I'm afraid it's because of my cholesterol is getting back on the high number again (-_-'). Oh well, perhaps I should try to do crochet on treadmill?! Speaking of Crochet....finally I finished the Yellow Cardigan for Alicia. Boy, it took me 3 weeks to finish it. There were some bored moments in between that I should refreshed myself with a bit of games, tried on some recipes (and it was an un grand succès!), and I even managed to make a new beanie for miss Sophia. So I wiped out my forehead now and I could move on to another new project. Ups, I should do the blocking first (maybe tomorrow...or whenever I made the time :p). 



The Picot Stictch


Oh yes, I learned new stitch. The pattern is using Picot stitch for the trimming but I couldn't following the Picot direction on the pattern. So I seek for help from one of my fave Tutorial channel on Youtube, and I was like 'Piece of cake'...You can learn it too ;D!

No comments: