July 3, 2012

I Shop at Amazon.com

Morning, Angels......How are you?

Mommy is having a good-warm morning sunshine here today. What a good thing to start a day, don't you think?! (^^,)

If you notice, Mommy made some additions to the blog. Yup, I'd put some banners, Amazon.com banners on the side bar and on the bottom. I'm now an Amazon.com Associates member and am now will always shared to you  amazing goods and Deals from Amazon.com.

Why in a sudden I talking about this? Well, for those who knows me must know exactly what will I do if I'm happy or very pleased about a product or services....yes, I would recommend it like crazy! Same story here when I couraged myself to make an order on Amazon.com, am an old-fashioned lady and yes this was my first international online shopping, for a Boyle Crochet Hook set and a Berserk figurine for my love. The ETA of both packages are supposed to be on July 10th 2012, but lucky Dad his was arrived 2 weeks earlier and now he is one happy and satisfied man who displaying his Berserk figurines on the computer desk. While Mommy is still waiting for her Crochet Hook arrived on July 10th, worth to wait I hope......





Another things I like to do is making wish list, now I have my own wish list and The Angels' wish list. I love browsing on my fave departement on Amazon.com and keep my wish list long ;p. That way I can track on stuff or books I like easily. Oh, and making a wish list doesn't mean that you must buy them all no no! I have dozens of book titles in my wish list, then I checked at my fave bookstore here for some of the titles, then I can choose from where I'll put my order. Unfortunately, the shipping cost to Indonesia is....ehm, not that cheap. So I guess, I just make orders on things that really hard to get in Indonesia, so it'll be worth the cost ;D

If there's any tips from me on shopping at Amazon.com, that would be :

  1. If you interesting to buy a product, don't forget to check on the More Buying Choices box on the right of the page. You'd be surprise to find a much more cheaper price from other seller.
  2. Don't forget to check the Seller Rating and read on the comments and the complaints, so you know whether the Seller is good or not.
  3. You find a good price and a good rating seller, unfortunately the seller doesn't ship to your country, then try to ask them whether they willing to if you interested to buy from them (I did this). How? Just click on the Seller -> Detailed Seller Information -> there'll be a box with an option to contact the seller's costumer service. Write and send the message, and they will reply to you soon.

I guess that's all for now. Mommy must off the computer NOW since there's someone impatiently wanted to use the computer for some games on cbeebies.com........Love you Dear!! :*

No comments: