June 11, 2012

Agasha's 1 year Recap


My Angels....and my dearest Agasha,

What a delighted and tiring day we had yesterday. Even though it was just a mini Birthday celebration, but everyone was come and celebrated Agasha's Anniversary. For that we (Mommy+Agasha specially) sincerely thank you to Grandmas-Grandpas, Aunties-Uncles, and the lovely Cousins who made it to come (^^,).

Alhamdulillah, we've made this far. Didn't think a year has passed already, and now my baby Agasha is no longer a baby. Gosh, time goes by so fast since I recall when I was fighting the pain to bring him into this world.....now look at my handsome 1 year old boy....



Alhamdulillah my little monsieur has grown healthy and smart. There was so many times he amazed me with his progress. He's been developing a lot and I'll make sure that he'll blooming happily....

So, by this age of 1, my little Prince has been able to.......
  1. Recognize faces
  2. Memorize on things, such as pictures and songs
  3. Clap, do the Roll Dance, and blow a Kiss Bye
  4. Bubbling, with his first word was 'mamamama'. But then he add 'papapapa' and 'ndandanda'
  5. Crawling and wandering (of course, what do you expect!?)
  6. Has a favourite song. And by now he'll jiggy on Jay-Z & Kanye with "Ni**s in Paris"(Don't look at Mommy, it was Dad!)
  7. Has a favourite show, and that would be "Teletubbies" and "In The Night Garden" on cbeebies
  8. Eat finger food, and his fave is Kerupuk.....sooo native!
  9. Plays with the sisters....and often times he tease the sisters
  10. Attack Mommy with wet kisses and runny nose....... (-_-')...(He's crazy about me ;p)
  11. Raise his right hand (sometimes both hands) upward as the sign of 'Asking'....(oh, so sweet)
  12. And the list would go on... ;D

From the beginning...


...through all the Joy and Laughter...




...even when things aren't too nice...




...you will always surrounded with LOVE...








Specially from Mommy :*






























No comments: