June 25, 2012

Highlights from weekend

Hi Dear..........*yawning*........

Oh yeah, my trademark a long this weekend was yawning.......dear God, there was a lot of yawning and I don't know how did I survived. Anyway, the weekend buzz was started from Friday morning, Mommy-Daddy-and Aisya was take Aisya's Report Card and my girl is up grading to Kindergarten-B, another year and next thing I know she'll be on Elementary....oh....





Saturday, hunting for bargain yarns, at Jatinegara market. Well, I won't called it 'hunting' since I just checked in one shop, and just spent around 20 minutes to selecting yarns and making the orders. Yup, it only takes 20 minutes of shopping after we spent nearly 3 hours trip with 2 hours of traffic jam and around 30 minutes doing 2 laps to find a parking space......in addition, it was hot and sweaty. But in the end of the day, I'm glad I decided to come along with my Father, and take Aisya too, because I brought home some colourful yarns, and Aisya was sooo excited with her first experienced to the market (and crowded one). "I'm having an adventured time!", she would said it over and over again.......(^^,)





And Sunday was swimming time with little miss Sophia at Oma's (to bad Mommy didn't took any pictures, but Iway did some, let's ask her to share it ;p). And ended this weekend with jumping and running around with cousins at Kukung's (means 'Grandpa' in Javanesse) and others 'brutal' acts that can only be done by toddler (brutal enough to get me a heart attack!).

Now that we home already, my babies are all asleep, and I can have my blogging time accompanied by my all time fave Good Day Arabian Nut coffee, and start browsing on my next crochet project.....Oh yes, that's one big smile on my face, for sure.... :D

If you still awake too, I'll leave you to enjoy some of my finished crochet.....Goodnight angels ;)








ps : For the Sweater and Bookmark patterns, you can see them in my Ravelry




2 comments:

evita nuh said...

oh my you made that crochet tweed green jacket? that is beyond cute! love the color too! send my kisses him ya :) he's so cute!

Hazelnutholic said...

Thank you darling Evita.....so very nice you've made time to check on Mommy's blog :)

Kiss bye from Agasha :*