June 3, 2012

Love Post


Dearest beloved Husband,

Is it because I'm a bit of melodrama tonight or is it because of the new Mother&Baby with Father's Day Special insertion you bought me today, either just make a wake up call for me to dedicated a special post for you...

I know I hardly mention you in my blog, too carried away with posting about our lovely children and my stuffs. Untold the truth that I can't find the perfect words to describe how wonderful you are being the perfect husband for me and the perfect father for the angels. You always make sure that we are safe, and comfy, and happy. You hardly never share your doubts or worry, but for 6 years of marriage my sensor is work perfectly well to tell that you have something in mind (oh yes Dear, women are good in reading body language and facial expressions, so beware!). At the beginning there are some habitual differences, since I've known as miss organized and everything-must-well-planned freak, while I would called you Mr. makes-plan-in-last-minute and being organized really isn't you (honey, they invented wardrobe to keep your clothes in and tidy, not your figurine toys inside and the clothes outside)....see!?! Luckily as time passed by we (with the bigger portions on me...hahaha) managed to have some adjustments and open heartedly accept each other privileges. And we still in love to each other every single day :*

I'm so blessed having you as my partner in dealing with our cute little angels. I never got into any Parenting University before, yet you help me to get through all the tests, all the stress, all the hard times in this parenting world. You bravely stood by me during all our angels birth, participate in the nasty parts (that would be the nappies and the throw ups), don't mind to feed/bath/or even lullaby the angels. 

All in all, I'm often lost words on you (in a good term, honey), on how sweet you are, on how wonderful you are......I love you hubby....we love you daddy.... :*










All started from these two love birds.... (^^,)




No comments: