June 15, 2012

Crawl Away Toddler

Hi Angels.....

Since Agasha could crawl, I obsessed to take pictures of him crawling, but seems that would be an impossible obsession. Every time I tried to shoot from the front he would immediately stopped and take a sit position, or turned and crawled away....no no no, Mommy wants to shoot you in a crawling position, Dear (-_-').....

After sooo many attempts, I'm giving up...lets try another way, lets shoot you crawling from behind, that would look different...in a good way of course.


CLICK....!


Did I got it??? Well, lets just say the pictures did looked different, but at least Mommy had documented your crawling moments..... ;p








And, for this little crawler, Mommy is crocheting a hoodie with this lovely Olive coloured yarn. I started   last night and hopefully I could finished it quickly. If you like to try it too, find the pattern here


last night progress


this afternoon I'm starting on the body 



Having children is really a BIG gift, always wanted to document every single moment of their growth, but it isn't an easy thing to do (couldn't agree more!)......But then, our efforts to be a 'photographer' is also another story to tell, don't you think?!


No comments: