June 17, 2012

Spectacular Saturday

Hi Cupcakes....!

Yesterday was full of excitement. I had a Mother-Daughter time with beautiful-Alicia today. Sister Aisya was at Oma's, Daddy and monsieur Agasha went to a Toys Exhibition with uncle Seno. So Mommy was stayed with Alicia who gave a minute of tantrum, she wanted to go with Daddy, and sweet as Buttercup for the next hours ......I always know there's a Princess hiding down there, just needed to find the right way to get her out ;) 

Alicia, my second born. Different she is. Not as easy as her sister nor her brother. Her mood changing in seconds, like she has a switch or something. I never thought she's naughty, though. I just say that she is....Bright! Oh yes, like the Sun, Alicia's personality is warm and bright and POP. She loves to running around, jumping on Mommy's bed, climbing on everything climb-able, doodling on....almost everything, teasing annoying her sister (roots of the epic fights, and I'll start yelling), playing wrestled with Agasha (and I'll start yelled again), hm....what else did i missed...?

But she can also be as sweet as muffin, warm like the sunlight, and calm like the ocean........em, occasionally. One of that peaceful time was when she plays with her make-up set and do some pro-like make-up which I think can be used for the Runway ;p






Believe me when I said it'll work for Runway...or maybe for Helena Bonham-Carter's next movie, do you think?





Short story we had a great time together, had a wonderful chat, watched Cartoon Network, she was occupied and I moved on with Agasha's Hoodie. Oops, speaking of the devil, I finished the left arm already and still have the right arm and the hoodie part to work on.......I'll keep updating the progress, okay. It's late already and I'm sleepy........Goodnight kisses for you Angels :*


2 comments:

evita nuh said...

super cute!!! *okay I think I need to ask my dad for new little sister/brother XD

Hazelnutholic said...

Oh, Alicia is super cute for sure, but she's the one who always give me the hard times.....Like I said, she's like sunshine, can caused you headache but I need her...so much!