June 5, 2012

Another Toys City Trip

Hi Babes......How are you Dolls?

Yup, looks like Aisya's Birthday spirit haven't got away quickly. What was supposed to be just a book-order drop off at Kinokuniya had became another window shopping at Toys City. Last night we went to Pondok Indah Mall (PIM) to order some books for me and Daddy. To be frankly, I was going to order them from Amazon.com a long with some other crochet stuff, but then your dad insisted to order it through Kinokuniya since we always ordered import books from there (ps : he doesn't know I'm planning to order some other stuff *shh*). So, there we were, in the middle of toy land waiting for little misses (again) exploring through the girl's sections deep into every corners (I guess they've already mastered the basic rules of window shopping, dontcha think!?), and for the boys desperately patiently waiting on the Big Monkey spot...




 (I wonder maybe Alicia wished she's part of the boys team. can you tell from her expressions?)




Oh we women also human who feels very hungry after a long window shopping, so we off to have dinner at Chopstick, and I had a yummy Tom Yam Noodle Soup. And how embarrasing as I was too hungry and too concentrated to my food and too busy on feeding Agasha at the same time (wow,can that considered I mastered in multitasking?), I didn't realized that there was an earthquake, while people around me buzzing about it, yet I noticed what had goin' on seconds later....

Later we found out that it was the impact of the earthquake happened at Sukabumi (about 119KM from Jakarta), there's no detailed informations on how big the damages on the Sukabumi or how's the effect on the community there yet, but I really hoping they would keep strong and things will recover any time soon...Amin.

Edited with muzy.com


No comments: