June 13, 2012

Crochet Updates

Hellooow Angels..... :D

What's up Dear, how's your day??? Mommy got beat up with hard cough :( . And it's always happen at night so don't ask me "How's your sleep?", and it's been 3 days now so don't ask me "Are you okay? You looked tired".....I really need some rest, literally, or Dad should accept Mrs.Cranky to stay over for several days more until she's no longer be 'Mrs.Cranky'.

Meanwhile, there's been a 'slow motion' attack in my Crochet. I'm turning into snail for just having 2 little project in 1.5 week.... :'( 
The Updates are just :
1 mug coaster...





...bottle sack for Aisya...

The Base

The Body

The Shoulder Strap

...and The Result


Purchased a Crochet magazine and some new yarns...





...And downloading some free e-book pattern (you can get it here)





Well....I guess that's all. Oups, almost forget, the Coaster pattern is from here and the Bottle Sack pattern is from here, but as you can see I made some improvisations with mine ;p. So enjoy the rest of your day, folks!!!



No comments: