June 21, 2012

World of Warcraft Monopoly

Yup, that's rite.....nope, there's nothing wrong with your hearing...World of Warcraft in Monopoly!!!

Me too! I was on the "WOW!" (literally) posed for some moments when I read the announcement on WoW facebook page before I then opened WoW official website just to have another shocked pose..it is true! For a devoted WoW-novel-fan like me this news is HUGE! Straight to my Wishlist Must-Have-Items List! 

Partnering with USAopoly, Blizzard Entertainment will release two of it epic numbers on the classic board game off all time : Monopoly. They will be release Monopoly:The World of Warcraft and RISK:StarCraft. The debut of these two board games was at The 109th Annual Toy Fair, February 10th in New York City. And now they are ready to sell, and as far as I know it's only sell online (damn shipping cost!). So if you worship The Great Chieftain Thrall (I 3x worship him!) and dying to feel the magnificent Doomhammer, or you always imagine trading with Orcs (or night elfs/goblins/other races)....then move fast and check the official site of WoW now! For $39.95 it's so worth it, both as a fun board game and as a collection.....oh yes....since it's a Collector's Edition!


(honey, are you asleep? there's an awesome thing i want to show you.....dear?....)












ps : all images are from World of Warcraft site


No comments: